Registration for: CLOSED
Saturday, June 27th and Sunday June 28th
Bishop Jaime Soto has instructed parishes in the Diocese of Sacramento to reopen cautiously and minimize the risk of allowing COVID-19 to spread as we gather together. The Bishop has also asked us to assist in the public health effort of contact tracing in case someone in the congregation tests positive for the virus.
For now, attendance at each Mass must be limited to only ¼ of the church’s capacity. For St. Thomas, this is a limit of 75 persons in the congregation. In order to avoid long “sign-in” lines in front of the church and turning many people away at the door, the Bishop and our pastor, Fr. Godwin, request that you observe the following guidelines:
- If you are aged 65 or over, you should refrain from coming to Mass for now. Each person should make a prudent decision considering their own health.
- If you have even a slight cold or any hint of illness—PLEASE refrain from coming to Mass.
- If you have health conditions which might make you more vulnerable to infectious illness (such as diabetes, a history of cancer, or heart disease)—PLEASE refrain from coming to Mass for now.
- If you plan to attend Mass, PLEASE sign up for Mass using one of the email links below.
- We ask each individual or family to sign up for only one (1) Mass per weekend. This will enable more people to attend Mass.
- The use of face masks is REQUIRED for all attending Mass and must be worn the whole time (with the exception for children under two (2) years of age).
You will be asked to provide in the registration form:
- The full names of all adults in your party,
- If registering for only one (1) person, enter NONE in “other adults” field,
- Number of children (if any- no children names needed),
- Your contact information so that you can be notified of registration acceptance and in case you need to be notified of possible exposure to COVID-19.
Please click on a button below, the Mass you wish to register to attend.
If the Mass you have selected is not yet full, you will be sent a confirmation email with further instructions. If the Mass is already full, you will be sent a reply saying so!
Each email address is being checked at least once daily from the home of a volunteer for the upcoming weekend, from Monday through Friday. Each slot will be filled on the basis of the time and date stamp of the received email. Registration opens on Monday at 12:00 A.M. and closes at 5:00 PM Friday.