Pre-registration for weekend Masses has been cancelled.
Week Day Mass Schedule:
- Monday — No Mass
- 8:30 a.m. — Tuesday through Friday
Weekend Mass Schedule:
- 5:00 p.m. — English
- 7:00 p.m. — Español
- 7:00 a.m. — English
- 8:30 a.m. — English
- 10:30 a.m. — English
- 12:30 p.m. — Español
Bishop Jaime Soto has instructed parishes in the Diocese of Sacramento to reopen cautiously to minimize the risk of allowing COVID-19 to spread. For that reason seating and attendance is limited to 75 people per Mass in order to maintain safe social distancing. Mass times have been adjusted to accommodate necessary required cleaning after each Mass.
Please observe the following:
- The use of face coverings is REQUIRED for all attending Mass and must be worn the whole time (with the exception for children under two years of age). This is a directive from the Diocese of Sacramento.
- If you are aged 65 or over, have health conditions which might make you more vulnerable to infectious illness (such as diabetes, a history of cancer, or heart disease), or even have any hint of illness, it is recommended that you refrain from coming to Mass for now. Each person should make a prudent decision considering their own health.
- If you plan to attend Mass, please arrive about 15 minutes early to sign in. The purpose of signing in to Mass, is so the Butte County Health Department can contact you if another parishioner tests positive for COVID-19.
- Ushers will assist in checking parishioners into the church and in finding seats in the pews that allow for social distancing.
- Those receiving the Eucharist are asked to receive on the hand rather than the tongue. After you receive, please step aside before consuming.
- The offertory and collections will be suspended, at least for now. There will be an offertory basket at the back of the church for those who wish to make an offering. Online giving through the STAP website is encouraged.
- Missalettes have been removed. The full text readings for Sunday can be found in the bulletin which are available in the Vestibule prior to Mass.
- Music during Mass will be limited. There will be no hymns at the start or end of Mass.
- Ushers will be excusing by rows following Mass to help maintain social distancing.
- Father Godwin will suspend greeting parishioners after Mass for now, to keep himself and you safe.
Our goal is to keep everyone safe, so that the Church can serve the needs of the Body of Christ, without risking the health of you or your neighbors. It is our hope that as we find solutions to this current pandemic, we can ease some restrictions and come together in fuller community.