**PARISH OFFERINGS ** — the cost of operating our Parish continues even though we are not there. Our main source of income is the Sunday offertory. Please consider continuing support of our Parish by either mailing in your offertory envelopes or by accessing the “OnlineGiving” tab located in the menu above.
Diocese Policies Regarding COVID-19: Click HERE to read Bishop Soto’s policies/decrees regarding the Coronavirus.
How do the Diocesan Policies effect St. Thomas the Apostle and St. Anthony of Padua churches and St. Thomas the Apostle School:
- All public celebrations of Sunday and weekday Masses are SUSPENDED, until further notice.
- All meetings and social gathers are CANCELLED, until further notice.
- St. Thomas School is CLOSED until further notice (click here for latest updates).
Additional information and resources can be found on the Welcome/Home page of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE*** The deadline for submitting posts to the bulletin are Friday’s at 5:00 p.m. a FULL WEEK BEFORE your item is to be posted. Your submissions may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miss a week? See any of church bulletins from the past year, sorted by month.
- Bulletins for April 2020
- Bulletins for March 2020
- Bulletins for February 2020
- Bulletins for January 2020
- Bulletins for December 2019
- Bulletins for November 2019
- Bulletins for October 2019
- Bulletins for September 2019
- Bulletins for August 2019
- Bulletins for July 2019
Note: To view the weekly bulletin you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in installed. If not, you may download the plug-in free from Adobe here.